My approach in coaching is a partnership between you and me. I work pragmatically using different methods and sources of inspiration. As a coach I am closely connected and the coaching is based on trust. Together we go exploring your why, your satisfaction and your success. You can expect honest constructive feedback, a sounding board, a listening ear, an encouragement, but also a kick under your butt if you need it. In a safe environment, I offer you the tools to explore. Coaching is a partnership. What I need is commitment. You do the work, not me. That does not mean you have to do it alone.
Are you an entrepreneur, a manager and/ or a supervisor? Do you work with passion and are you willing to take steps and make choices? Then I would like to work with you!
What kind of coaching?
What does it give you?
- Clarity on your goals and reach them
- Increase your self-esteem
- Understanding of your own behaviour and its impact on others
- Awareness and reflection of your performance
- Awareness of your talents, qualities, values and motivations
- Self-knowledge, which enables you to make choices
- Prevent or recover from a burnout
- Breaking stubborn patterns
- Living and working from your passion and your talents
- More energy
Coaching can take place either personally or by phone, skype or by email. We start with a free call, because a 'click' is very important in coaching programs. After we both have said 'yes' to the partnership, you determine the goal you want to work on and the role you desire from me (listener, sound board, encourager, mirror, blunt hob, etc.). At the end of each session, I help you formulate your actions and as a coach I will be on your side the whole process.
One-size-fits-all solutions and training, I do not believe in such a thing. Everything I do is tailor-made, on you and your goals. Physical movement can be part of my method.